Forgive and forget as you go to your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend?s wedding in this episode.
Slow Dialog: 1:25
Explanations: 3:03
Fast Dialog: 14:19
Andy: What did you do last weekend?
Yuka: I went to Jamal?s wedding.
Andy: Jamal?! Your ex Jamal?
Yuka: Yes, that Jamal.
Andy: He had the nerve to invite you to his wedding?
Yuka: I actually thought it was nice of him to invite me. Whatever happened between us years ago is water under the bridge. There are no hard feelings on either side.
Andy: You told me that the breakup was mutual, but I always thought you still had a soft place in your heart for him.
Yuka: The truth is, when we first broke up, I did harbor some hopes of the two of us getting back together, but that never came to pass. We both moved on and I wish him well.
Andy: Well, how was the wedding?
Yuka: It was very nice and Jamal?s new wife seems to be a good match for him.
Andy: And you didn?t mind seeing them together?
Yuka: Not at all, especially after I met Lorenzo.
Andy: Lorenzo, huh? You?ve been holding out on me. Do tell!
Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Engli...ow_podcast.php

Similar Threads:

Other Threads: